Invest in Netflix Stock Earnings in 2015. Why is Netflix your must buy stock for this earnings season. Invest in value stocks with Vieira Trading.
Herein we discuss several factors which led us to believe Netflix shares to be the best potential out performer for this entire earnings season.
1) Netflix stock crashed from $472 down to $320. Shares of Netflix are back to value investment. Always invest in value!
2) Wall Street downgrades Netflix ahead of earnings report. This is typical of short sellers opening positions after the steep correction.
3) Retail investors are heavily short Netflix stock ahead of earnings
@S_Alex_Vieira now going heavy short NFLX into ER ! tia— Cedar (@cedar26330020) January 18, 2015
4) Netflix is unlikely to miss earnings again as it happened the previous quarter
5) It is unlikely that any other stock performs better than Netflix having as reference a potential move of $80 per share on earnings.
6) Retail investors lose money 99% of the time. Since retail is heavily short Netflix it makes Netflix an excellent buy ahead of earnings.
7) Vieira announced to be bullish Netflix for this quarter with a target of $397 ahead of earnings.
These reasons and others namely related to how to invest successfully in the markets using PowerShares QQQ contributed to a reversal of sentiment and our buy rating ahead of earnings given at the price of $323
Furthermore, looking at Netflix earnings report in detail it is pretty simple to assume shares are worth north of $427. Netflix is back on track and retail short sellers are bankrupt as Vieira announced on Twitter!
We are back with NEW offers at stock market LIVE TV. This time we are offering 10 NEW DJ Inspire 1 Quadcopter
stock market Live TV mission is to offer to professional investors, including hedge fund managers and investment banks, access to the best trading system in the world namely tools, resources and an e-learning program whose aim is to achieve consistent profits regardless of stock market conditions. Know more about us here. Know more about us here. Subscribe to the Free Trading Course here